This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: some prep work to make JUMP_TABLE_DATA a non-active_insn_p object
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:54:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: some prep work to make JUMP_TABLE_DATA a non-active_insn_p object
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABu31nPsodGhktdze6ZRjaXsPmi=hTPmKNDvmH62K32GPSi2ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <3474090 dot O1dnLEfQMo at polaris>
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> wrote:
>> This is the first patch of what I think will be four to fix those few
>> Bootstrapped&tested on powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu. Also built SH to be
>> OK for trunk?
> The generic part is OK (modulo the additional space after ! in the 3rd hunk of
> the haifa-sched.c patch).
The rest is ok as well.
> Eric Botcazou