This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: OpenBSD cilkrts portability patch
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: John Carr <jfc at MIT dot EDU>
- Cc: "Balaji V. Iyer" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:54:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD cilkrts portability patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201311092007 dot rA9K7diR029724 at outgoing dot mit dot edu>
John Carr <jfc@MIT.EDU> writes:
> I am trying to build the trunk version of gcc to have Cilk on OpenBSD.
> I attach three changes to libcilkrts. Two changes treat OpenBSD like
> FreeBSD. One change is needed because OpenBSD defines PTHREAD_MUTEX_* as
> enumerations rather than preprocessor constants.
That doesn't seem to be the autoconf'esque way to do this:
better would be to have a configure check for this somewhere and then
test the results.
email@example.com -- Speaking for myself only