This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libgfortran] Set close-on-exec flag when opening files
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 18:16:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libgfortran] Set close-on-exec flag when opening files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAO9iq9FjkYuu6fQop5Ss2yTiimVB74qNcryjedu2x4j39aKu_w at mail dot gmail dot com>
Janne Blomqvist wrote:
the attached patch sets the close-on-exec flag when opening files, as
is usually considered good practice these days. See e.g.
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0446/ and links therein for more
+ int flags = O_RDWR|O_CREAT|O_EXCL;
I'd add spaces around "|".
Otherwise, it looks good to me. Thanks for the patch and sorry for the