This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update soft-fp from glibc
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:25:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Update soft-fp from glibc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> I've applied this patch to update libgcc's copy of soft-fp from
> glibc. There are lots of coding standards fixes, but also various bug
> fixes; I've added testcases for various of the fixed bugs illustrating
> them for __float128.
Is there really no way to get those "missing prototypes" warning fixed?