This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Reducing number of alias checks in vectorization.
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, congh at google dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:26:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reducing number of alias checks in vectorization.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
According to http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-regression/2013-11/msg00197.html
revision 204538 is breaking several tests. On x86_64-apple-darwin* the
failures I have looked at are of the kind
/opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/typebound_operator_9.f03: In function 'nabla2_cart2d':
/opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/typebound_operator_9.f03:272:0: internal compiler error: tree check: expected integer_cst, have plus_expr in tree_int_cst_lt, at tree.c:7083
function nabla2_cart2d (obj)