This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gomp4] rewrite simd clone argument adjustment to avoid regimplification
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:38:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [gomp4] rewrite simd clone argument adjustment to avoid regimplification
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5277BAF0 dot 6050506 at redhat dot com> <20131104154435 dot GS27813 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <527AC1A8 dot 70904 at redhat dot com> <20131106224819 dot GJ27813 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <527AE0AF dot 2010106 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 05:37:03PM -0700, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> Hmmm, good point. I've moved update_stmt and company to the caller,
> and modified the caller to call regimplify_operands only for
> GIMPLE_RETURN which is the special case.
Can't you (later) handle that without regimplification too?
> Let me know if this is still ok so I can commit.