This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Implement C11 _Atomic
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mikestump at comcast dot net, stanshebs at earthlink dot net, jason at redhat dot com, rth at redhat dot com, jh at suse dot cz, ubizjak at gmail dot com, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 17:32:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Implement C11 _Atomic
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311052316480 dot 30260 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 11/05/2013 06:21 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Thanks for picking this up Joseph... It would have taken me months to do
the same thing, and been a lot more painful for everyone :-).
This patch, relative to trunk and based on work done on the C11-atomic
branch, adds support for C11 _Atomic. It is intended to include all
the required language support.
It is really excellent work.