This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCHES: [4.9 Regression] libsanitizer doesn't build for x32
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, kcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 13:52:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCHES: [4.9 Regression] libsanitizer doesn't build for x32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131106203742 dot GA14684 at intel dot com> <20131106204535 dot GI27813 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz>
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 12:37:42PM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> diff --git a/libsanitizer/ChangeLog.x32 b/libsanitizer/ChangeLog.x32
>> new file mode 100644
>> index 0000000..7b54005
>> --- /dev/null
>> +++ b/libsanitizer/ChangeLog.x32
>> @@ -0,0 +1,20 @@
> Just put it into libsanitizer/ChangeLog, please don't create a new one.
> libsanitizer/ChangeLog is owned by gcc, it isn't imported from llvm.
>> + * sanitizer_common/sanitizer_linux.cc (internal_mmap): Cast
>> + pointers to uptr for 64-bit syscalls.
>> + (internal_munmap): Likewise.
> Supposed just put all the function names comma separated into one pair
> of ()s?
>> + (internal_open): Likewise.
>> + (internal_read): Likewise.
>> + (internal_write): Likewise.
>> + (internal_stat): Likewise.
>> + (internal_lstat): Likewise.
>> + (internal_fstat): Likewise.
>> + (internal_readlink): Likewise.
>> + (internal_unlink): Likewise.
>> + (internal_execve): Likewise.
>> + (NanoTime): Likewise.
>> + (BlockingMutex::Lock): Likewise.
>> + (BlockingMutex::Unlock): Likewise.
>> + (internal_ptrace): Likewise.
>> + (internal_getdents): Likewise.
>> + (internal_sigaltstack): Likewise.
> Otherwise ok.
I made the change and checked them in.