This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR58985: testcase error.
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Wei Mi <wmi at google dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, hp at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:33:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR58985: testcase error.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+4CFy5WsC42Zwd7XwF+H=4eG_iEtfg9j5qdK3j7YfDNJtdOcA at mail dot gmail dot com> <527944B7 dot 4010009 at redhat dot com> <CA+4CFy7Ue_ccEDnJ_Jotnh0aO69m6ptPv6yciNJdHS6kQj4b7w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:51 AM, Wei Mi <email@example.com> wrote:
> +Release manager.
> Thanks, committed to trunk as r204438. Ok for 4.8 branch?
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 11/04/13 12:07, Wei Mi wrote:
>>> This is to fix testcase error reported in PR58985.
>>> The intention of the testcase was to ensure there was no REG_EQUIV
>>> notes generated for a reg which was used in a paradoxical subreg. When
>>> target was x86, there was subreg generated so I omitted to add the
>>> subreg in the regexp pattern. However there is no subreg generated for
>>> target cris-axis-elf, so REG_EQUIV should be allowed.
>>> Is it ok for trunk and gcc-4.8 branch?
>>> Wei Mi.
>>> 2013-11-04 Wei Mi <email@example.com>
>>> PR regression/58985
>>> * testsuite/gcc.dg/pr57518.c: Add subreg in regexp pattern.
>> Fine for the trunk. Release manager's call for the branch.