This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wide-int] Commit wide-int version of doloop rework
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 12:46:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [wide-int] Commit wide-int version of doloop rework
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87d2mesjoj dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On Nov 5, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've committed the patch below, which is a trivial wide-intification of:
> I won't commit the mainline patch for a couple of days
So, please feel free to do a svn merge ^/trunk on the wide-int branch and bring in the trunk after you commit that work. You will be uniquely suited to resolve the conflicts that arise, and, if you merge right before you check it in, and then right after, the conflict resolutions should then be trivial in the second merge. Be sure to use a recent enough svn that tracks svn:mergeinfo, older ones didn't. Thanks.