This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR58985: testcase error.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Wei Mi <wmi at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, hp at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 12:19:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR58985: testcase error.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+4CFy5WsC42Zwd7XwF+H=4eG_iEtfg9j5qdK3j7YfDNJtdOcA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/04/13 12:07, Wei Mi wrote:
This is to fix testcase error reported in PR58985.
The intention of the testcase was to ensure there was no REG_EQUIV
notes generated for a reg which was used in a paradoxical subreg. When
target was x86, there was subreg generated so I omitted to add the
subreg in the regexp pattern. However there is no subreg generated for
target cris-axis-elf, so REG_EQUIV should be allowed.
Is it ok for trunk and gcc-4.8 branch?
2013-11-04 Wei Mi <email@example.com>
* testsuite/gcc.dg/pr57518.c: Add subreg in regexp pattern.
Fine for the trunk. Release manager's call for the branch.