This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gengtype: support empty GTY-marked structs
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 10:00:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gengtype: support empty GTY-marked structs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383668420 dot 5282 dot 86 dot camel at surprise>
On 11/05/13 09:20, David Malcolm wrote:
I'm attaching a patch which allows gengtype to handle GTY-marked structs
that have no fields. These are useful for supporting the "have a
subclass for every gimple code" idea from:
(and am bootstrapping a patch that does that, which needed this one for
gengtype to cope).
Successfully bootstrapped®tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
OK for trunk?