This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Expect JUMP_TABLE_DATA in NEXT_INSN(label)
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:12:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Expect JUMP_TABLE_DATA in NEXT_INSN(label)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABu31nOjo88gqFcDRqav0-r0gU6nw2dZ5g94smwW0XXOu4iTPw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Steven Bosscher <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> As $SUBJECT. The assert for this has been in place for several months
> now without triggering any issues, so I'd like to make this next step
> before stage1 is over.
> OK for trunk?
Ok. Can you verify this from some RTL insn verifier (if it not already is).