This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch / RFC] PR 29234
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 13:52:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch / RFC] PR 29234
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5270FCA7 dot 8000508 at oracle dot com> <5272AA81 dot 9070308 at oracle dot com>
On 10/31/2013 03:07 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
... I understand that at this point likely this isn't 4.9 material anymore.
I think it's fine for 4.9, we're still in stage 1.
The revised patch is OK.