This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] [Testsuite,ARM] Neon intrinsics executable tests
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramrad01 at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:06:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] [Testsuite,ARM] Neon intrinsics executable tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOb4BysCRtXFZT6YLLF8ZQke+_4Kvb5Yf+F-8_SrGy4AZQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <526F8CC4 dot 3040909 at arm dot com> <CAKdteOagH3rGO3P7OgpYcMSry-bEQVY4NuxroDivAF_7eTZhBA at mail dot gmail dot com>
>> More later I need to get back to something else and I need to play more with
>> your original testsuite - but I'd like some discussion around some of these
>> points anyway.
Rob Savoye is going to have a look at how to integrate the tests in a
more straightforward way (he knows dejagnu quite a bit ;-)