This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: changing a collision resolution strategy of the symbol table of identifiers
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:27:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: changing a collision resolution strategy of the symbol table of identifiers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gcPmz7sQadBs0Bs9tsdyeCepP7MabNOHx7_Wr7em425nA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/20/2013 02:55 PM, Roman Gareev wrote:
During testing of the linux kernel (3.8.8) compilation time, the
acquired results were the following: increasing by 0.17% for the
version 4.8.0, increasing by 1.12% for the version 4.8.1, decreasing
by 0.598% for trunk (this are average values).
Can you share the raw numbers? Are the differences statistically
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team