This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to improve register preferencing in IRA and to *remove regmove* pass
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:58:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: patch to improve register preferencing in IRA and to *remove regmove* pass
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526FD06B dot 2060103 at redhat dot com> <CABu31nP9M2mYRozippetLWE4o0NcySBZQbLAJbuEDnbj2WxnHg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/30/13 16:50, Steven Bosscher wrote:
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
Tomorrow I'd like commit the following patch.
The patch removes regmove pass.
I can barely hold my tears... of joy :-)
Attached patch cleans up some left-overs. Nothing to test, really, as
it's just comments and NOPs. OK for trunk?