This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] libcilkrts - Add check for availability of alloca.h (Bug Bootstrap/58918)
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Cc: "'gerald at pfeifer dot com'" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:08:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] libcilkrts - Add check for availability of alloca.h (Bug Bootstrap/58918)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A495418 at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <238FDC66-BC3B-4DDB-A32C-8C27A0F2E52E at comcast dot net> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A49548A at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On Oct 30, 2013, at 3:49 PM, "Iyer, Balaji V" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Yes, the library is compiled by GCC, but it is also used by LLVM and ICC. So, we would like to keep the same code base for all.
Ah, dual use… that would explain it. Certainly in that case the config hair is desirable, I mean, serves a purpose. :-) Thanks.