This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH, committed] libcilkrts - Add check for availability of alloca.h (Bug Bootstrap/58918)
- From: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- To: "'gerald at pfeifer dot com'" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: 'Jeff Law' <law at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:46:26 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH, committed] libcilkrts - Add check for availability of alloca.h (Bug Bootstrap/58918)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Err... I meant to say "...*availability* of alloca.h before using it..."
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Iyer, Balaji V
> Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:41 PM
> To: 'email@example.com'
> Cc: Jeff Law; 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
> Subject: [PATCH, committed] libcilkrts - Add check for availability of alloca.h
> (Bug Bootstrap/58918)
> Hello Everyone,
> This attached patch will check for usage of alloca.h before using it. The
> change is entirely in libcilkrts and I am committing this change as it is pretty
> obvious (the change was lifted from the autconf manual example).
> Balaji V. Iyer.