This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to use -Wno-format during stage1
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:55:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH to use -Wno-format during stage1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52712A20 dot 7040007 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I find -Wformat warnings about unknown % codes when building with an older
> GCC to be mildly annoying noise; this patch avoids them by passing
> -Wno-format during stage 1.
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. Is this OK for trunk? Do you have another
> theory of how this should work?