This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:38:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5270E0CD dot 9040600 at net-b dot de>
On 10/30/13 04:34, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Yea, seems good to me. g++.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp may have the same
problem (haven't looked).
Without that patch, which I have copied from asan-dg.exp, I get tons of
failures because "ld" cannot find libcilkrts.
OK for committal?
2013-10-30 Tobias Burnus<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp: Add the libcilkrts library
path to the compile flags.