This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:35:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5270E0CD dot 9040600 at net-b dot de> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A49500B at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <52715C8B dot 4060100 at net-b dot de> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A495176 at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On 10/30/13 13:27, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
* * *
Actually, I was wondering whether -fcilkplus should always automatically link
libcilkrts - akin to -fopenmp which links libgomp. Currently, one has to specify it
Yes, I would like that to happen. Do you have any pointers about how to do that?
LINK_SPEC and its friends.