This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:35:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5270E0CD dot 9040600 at net-b dot de> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A49500B at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <52715C8B dot 4060100 at net-b dot de> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A495176 at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
* * *
Actually, I was wondering whether -fcilkplus should always automatically link
libcilkrts - akin to -fopenmp which links libgomp. Currently, one has to specify it
Yes, I would like that to happen. Do you have any pointers about how to do that?
Well, if you need some special libraries like librt, see:
libgomp/configure.ac (search for "link_gomp").
Otherwise, simply have a look at gcc/gcc.c – search for "fopenmp" (which