This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- From: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:27:43 +0000
- Subject: RE: Testsuite / Cilk Plus: Include library path in compile flags in gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5270E0CD dot 9040600 at net-b dot de> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A49500B at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <52715C8B dot 4060100 at net-b dot de>
> * * *
> Actually, I was wondering whether -fcilkplus should always automatically link
> libcilkrts - akin to -fopenmp which links libgomp. Currently, one has to specify it
Yes, I would like that to happen. Do you have any pointers about how to do that?