This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wide-int] Various minor tweaks
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, zadeck at naturalbridge dot com, rguenther at suse dot de
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:43:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [wide-int] Various minor tweaks
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r4b3pycq dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On Oct 29, 2013, at 2:21 PM, Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> wrote:
> I looked through the diff of wide-int with mainline and noticed a few
> minor things to tweak.
> It all seemed pretty obvious, and the patch is long and mechanical,
> so I went ahead and installed it.
I reviewed it, looks good.