This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR44350 - add constraint check for BLOCK DATA
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:23:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR44350 - add constraint check for BLOCK DATA
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5268491F dot 7080302 at net-b dot de>
Your patch is OK for trunk.
Thanks for the patch
Are you sure that PR58857 is valid? If so, I stick my legs up in the
air and give up :-)
On 24 October 2013 00:09, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> A rather simple patch, which tries to implement Fortran 2008's C1116 (see
> also PR for the wording).
> While creating the patch, I found a reject-valid issue, which is now tracked
> as PR fortran/58857.
> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
> OK for the trunk?
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy