This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to improve register preferencing in IRA and to *remove regmove* pass
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:48:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: patch to improve register preferencing in IRA and to *remove regmove* pass
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526FD06B dot 2060103 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1310292039010 dot 27135 at monopod dot intra dot ispras dot ru>
On 10/29/2013 12:43 PM, Alexander Monakov wrote:
> A very minor nit: in common.opt, entries for the options should be changed to
> Common Ignore
> Does nothing. Preserved for backward compatibility.
> instead of removing them altogether, so the compiler does not start rejecting
> build commands with such options. There are now a few such entries there.
Thanks, Alex. A good point. I'll change it.