This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: free is a killer
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:53:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: free is a killer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1310260837400 dot 32346 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <526ED47C dot 6070404 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1310282228150 dot 4104 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <526F493F dot 8080804 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1310290712580 dot 4123 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On 10/29/13 00:38, Marc Glisse wrote:
I'll either add it as xfailed, or I'll add it as-is if I fix the alias
code. It'd primarly be to address the current incorrect state of the
code as it stands today rather than to extensively feature test this code.
Indeed. Do you want to commit it xfailed or put it in bugzilla so we
don't lose it? (it becomes harder if you replace p with p-1 in the
Understandable. Never hurts to put a bug in someone's ear, you never
know when they (or someone else reading) will run with it.
Sounds good, but I am not really up to rewriting the points-to analysis
at the moment...