This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] New rtx cost table for Cortex-A7
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramrad01 at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:18:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] New rtx cost table for Cortex-A7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526FA6EF dot 5000309 at arm dot com>
On 10/29/13 12:15, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
This patch adds the new rtx costs for the Cortex-A7 core as well as a new tuning
structure to contain it.
Tested arm-none-eabi on qemu and no benchmark regressions.
Ok for trunk?