This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Fix line number data for PIC register setup code
- From: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:22:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Fix line number data for PIC register setup code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525B1BDD dot 2000306 at mentor dot com> <2103131 dot fAnzg95i8L at polaris> <526E2D4A dot 9030108 at mentor dot com> <1901663 dot 1ivva8dzAH at polaris>
On 29/10/13 09:12, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>> Updated patch, re-bootstrapped on x86_64 and committed to trunk.
>> Also applied to 4.7 and 4.8 branches, the same problem is present there.
> You only asked for approval on trunk though,
Sorry about that.
> and I'm not sure we really care
> about the results of the GDB testsuite on the 4.7 branch at this point,
FWIW, I originally encountered the problem on 4.7.
> so let's exclude the 4.7 branch here.
Reverted on the 4.7 branch.