This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Fix line number data for PIC register setup code
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:12:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Fix line number data for PIC register setup code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525B1BDD dot 2000306 at mentor dot com> <2103131 dot fAnzg95i8L at polaris> <526E2D4A dot 9030108 at mentor dot com>
> Updated patch, re-bootstrapped on x86_64 and committed to trunk.
> Also applied to 4.7 and 4.8 branches, the same problem is present there.
You only asked for approval on trunk though, and I'm not sure we really care
about the results of the GDB testsuite on the 4.7 branch at this point, so
let's exclude the 4.7 branch here.