This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2 3/4] Handle simple inheritance in gengtype.
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:06:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 3/4] Handle simple inheritance in gengtype.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379685919-9437-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1380044971-11810-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <525D9059 dot 9030306 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 12:58 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> This is OK.
Thanks; committed to trunk as r204146.
(I was holding off until approval of the robustification followup, which
you've now approved, as ).