This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Cilk Keywords (_Cilk_spawn and _Cilk_sync) for C (and C++)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, "rth at redhat dot com" <rth at redhat dot com>, "Jason Merrill (jason at redhat dot com)" <jason at redhat dot com>, "Aldy Hernandez (aldyh at redhat dot com)" <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:23:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cilk Keywords (_Cilk_spawn and _Cilk_sync) for C (and C++)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A46B6DF at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <526577EF dot 1060402 at redhat dot com> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A49241B at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On 10/22/13 10:22, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
Hi Jeff, I have attached 2 patches - 1 for C and 1 for C++ - along
with the changelogs (ChangeLog.cilkplus for C and common changes,
cp-ChangeLog.cilkplus for C++ specific files) with the changes you
have requested. Answers to your questions are given below also.
It passes all its tests and doesn't affect any other existing tests
(i.e. by affect I mean fail a passing test or pass a failing test).
A note. cilk-common seems to be a mix of tree and rtl bits. Those may
need to be broken into separate files and/or moved around as part of the
reorganization work that's occurring in GCC right now. So if Andrew or
someone else pings you, please respond appropriately.
The C (and shared) parts of this patch are OK. Jason needs to review
the C++ front-end changes.
If possible, I recommend installing the C (and shared) bits as well as
the runtime component if they can build & work w/o the C++ front-end
changes, then track the C++ front-end changes separately.