This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Flatten tree-outof-ssa.h
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:24:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Flatten tree-outof-ssa.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526EABC6 dot 6080504 at redhat dot com>
On 10/28/13 12:24, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
This is even more trivial... Remove the 3 includes from
tree-outof-ssa.h and pushed the required ones down to the .c files that
Bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, regressions are running.
Assuming no issues, OK?