This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for cris-elf breakage from mudflap removal, take 2
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:16:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fix for cris-elf breakage from mudflap removal, take 2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201310271443 dot r9REhGUH028854 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
On 10/27/13 08:43, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
Thanks. SOrry for mucking up cris. I know I'd scanned that code at one
time and somehow missed fixing the PRED_MUDFLAP reference.
PRED_NORETURN seems a better match; not that I see anything in
the current source that actually treats them differently other
than generating them, but my grep-fu may be weak and certainly
my crystall-ball-fu is.
After testing (no regressions compared to r204080 before the
* config/cris/cris.c (cris_emit_trap_for_misalignment): Replace the
removed PRED_MUDFLAP with PRED_NORETURN. Correct file-path in comment.