This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove gimple.h from header files.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:12:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove gimple.h from header files.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526EA13A dot 2050601 at redhat dot com>
On 10/28/13 11:39, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
There are currently only 2 .h files which include gimple.h, so removing
this indirection is not too difficult.
Similar to the tree.h change Diego made, only .c files should include
Bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, regression tests are running.
Assuming no issues, OK?