This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++14 digit separators..
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:44:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: C++14 digit separators..
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526DD13C dot 2080400 at verizon dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310281307310 dot 25699 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 10/28/2013 09:10 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Sun, 27 Oct 2013, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
Here is an implementation for C++14 digit separators (single quote).
I tend to think that such features should come with a test that the
feature is not enabled for language / standard versions for which it
shouldn't be. That is, something like
#define m(x) 0
int i = m(1'2)+(3'4);
Good idea. Other than that, the patch looks good to me.