This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SH] Cleanup endianness macros
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 07:31:42 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Cleanup endianness macros
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382833969 dot 2445 dot 227 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The attached patch adds a new macro TARGET_BIG_ENDIAN. I think it's a
> bit easier to read than !TARGET_LITTLE_ENDIAN. Moreover, some not so
> obvious looking uses of TARGET_LITTLE_ENDIAN for selecting MSW and LSW
> register offsets are clarified by using new macros SH_REG_MSW_OFFSET and
> No functional changes. Tested with make all-gcc.
> OK for trunk?