This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++14] implement [[deprecated]].
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 10:17:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++14] implement [[deprecated]].
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52666F68 dot 5080405 at verizon dot net>
On 10/22/2013 02:28 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
Since we decided to have this now, we should also update the docs, thus
htdocs/projects/cxx1y.html (which normally would link
htdocs/gcc-4.9/changes.html, thus a line or so there too).
I think this is pretty easy - gnu::deprecated has the same semantics.