This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR44350 - add constraint check for BLOCK DATA
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:42:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR44350 - add constraint check for BLOCK DATA
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5268491F dot 7080302 at net-b dot de>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
A rather simple patch, which tries to implement Fortran 2008's C1116
(see also PR for the wording).
While creating the patch, I found a reject-valid issue, which is now
tracked as PR fortran/58857.
Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
OK for the trunk?