This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:41:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526B9876 dot 8060704 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1310260939200 dot 31187 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <CA+=Sn1=dvMQkJu4vOJ=ZSTVUPeUQDEqqLo+iSXRQkMo4UZkpzw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> I think you could use PRED_NORETURN which should be a reasonable replacement.
I've totally missed that one, thanks.