This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:53:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526B9876 dot 8060704 at redhat dot com> <6deb1cb6-4d72-4fd2-880a-2e2fcdabc3ed at email dot android dot com> <20131026103910 dot GH27400 at redhat dot com> <d7af5f44-f848-415d-aca0-6cbda52eb9a1 at email dot android dot com> <3dda8ee0-75a7-49e6-84ae-50e56babd03c at email dot android dot com> <20131026111418 dot GI27400 at redhat dot com> <686c302a-edcb-4170-8717-9b6c16b0079c at email dot android dot com>
On 10/26/13 05:19, Paolo Carlini wrote:
The message containing the final version of the patch bounded due to
size, but I didn't notice until just a short while ago. Sorry.
Marek Polacek <email@example.com> ha scritto:
On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:46:41PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
... seriously, in libmudflap.c++, 41, etc
But aren't all these removed in commit 204090?
Ah! I didn't notice something such aggressive was going on! Excellent!