This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:52:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526B9876 dot 8060704 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1310260939200 dot 31187 at arjuna dot pair dot com>
On 10/26/13 07:45, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013, Jeff Law wrote:
It appears that mudflap creeped into one additional file (targhooks) between
the time I bootstrapped the final change and committed the change. This also
elimiantes PRED_MUDFLAP which I missed the first time around.
Given this is currently breaking boostrap, I'm checking it in proactively, but
will allow my bootstrap and regression test to continue overnight.
Yeah, cris-elf is broken too. I use PRED_MUDFLAP in
cris_emit_trap_for_misalignment, which should explain its use.
Is there a replacement?
I'd suggest PRED_COLD_LABEL.