This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 13:19:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526B9876 dot 8060704 at redhat dot com> <6deb1cb6-4d72-4fd2-880a-2e2fcdabc3ed at email dot android dot com> <20131026103910 dot GH27400 at redhat dot com> <d7af5f44-f848-415d-aca0-6cbda52eb9a1 at email dot android dot com> <3dda8ee0-75a7-49e6-84ae-50e56babd03c at email dot android dot com> <20131026111418 dot GI27400 at redhat dot com>
Marek Polacek <email@example.com> ha scritto:
>On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:46:41PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>> ... seriously, in libmudflap.c++, 41, etc
>But aren't all these removed in commit 204090?
Ah! I didn't notice something such aggressive was going on! Excellent!