This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:31:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Minor mudflap fallout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526B9876 dot 8060704 at redhat dot com>
... slightly out of topic, sorry Jeff, but your message made me think that we should probably do something about the mudflap fails that we have got since forever (at least on Linux): to your best knowledge is somebody actively working on those? Should be just xfails for now?!?