This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Refactor regex executors
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 10:10:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Refactor regex executors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifDk=fh0tjQvFB=J_V3HktivWJ6icY0g6PNgYE_aHCAxugw at mail dot gmail dot com> <526A34C7 dot 7000708 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDmMVjLSDBVBoafo02oC98B6wA_HQjK3JtdBNgzpR9v-Lg at mail dot gmail dot com> <526A7C53 dot 7060808 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDn7tsKoAoYLSTizR-t==UQidaSzwsirwRnwFOFHzXTbXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <526A7FE3 dot 8050709 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDnv=tJ3UgGEv19V6iFnv3zxE2FouiMGDvJATHqz56CTow at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/26/2013 01:35 AM, Tim Shen wrote:
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Paolo Carlini
Uhm, cute, didn't consider the naming issue, but I'm not sure we want to do
that... What about having the code in a split.h and including it from
split.cc and split_bfs.cc instead?
Sorry for late.
Patch is great. Thanks!