This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, SH] Add support for inlined builtin_strncmp
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: christian dot bruel at st dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:16:06 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, SH] Add support for inlined builtin_strncmp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526A7DE6 dot 9030304 at st dot com>
Christian Bruel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> No regressions for -m2 and -m4 for sh-elf.
> OK for trunk ?
OK with the change of ChangeLog entry suggested by your another mail.