This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR C++/58708 - string literal operator templates broken
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:01:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR C++/58708 - string literal operator templates broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5260A01F dot 5010701 at verizon dot net> <526A4304 dot 6020800 at oracle dot com> <526A584F dot 4050400 at verizon dot net> <526A5BF3 dot 1040708 at oracle dot com> <526A7618 dot 5030601 at verizon dot net>
On 10/25/2013 03:46 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
Note, however, that <type_traits> isn't small at all, and apparently you
are only using std::is_same which is just a one line template + a one
line specialization (just grep in testsuite/g++.dg)
On 10/25/2013 07:54 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
I think this patch should be sufficient - no containers, it just
follows the pattern of the other tests in the cpp1y directory.
On 10/25/2013 01:38 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
Up to you: if you feel it would test something that the c++ front-end
testcase doesn't, why not.
So, you also want a library testcase?