This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RFA: Andes nds32 port v4 patch
- From: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:18:04 +0800
- Subject: RFA: Andes nds32 port v4 patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi, GCC global reviewers,
I would like to thank Joseph Myers's preliminary review and
Richard Sandiford's help for further technical review in these
Their comments clearly enhance nds32 port machine description design.
Now we have v4 patch for nds32 port in which all the issues have
Any advice or comment to improve the patch is much appreciated.
If there is no further comment, is this nds32 v4 patch OK for the trunk? :)