This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs, patch] gcc-4.9/changes.html: Add quip about "#pragma GCC ivdep" and update Fortran section
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:08:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs, patch] gcc-4.9/changes.html: Add quip about "#pragma GCC ivdep" and update Fortran section
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526978A3 dot 30708 at net-b dot de> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1310250003290 dot 1804 at trevally dot site>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Any comments? Or is the patch OK?
thanks for doing this.
Thanks for looking at the patch. However, the patch has a link problem.
The documentation is at
That's also the link I use in the changes.html file. However, some
script changes the link to:
which won't work. Try yourself at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.9/changes.html
Actually, a similar issue was reported at
Does anyone know which script modifies those links?